Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding in Miami, FL?

Hello I'm planning on having my wedding in Miami, FL. I am a resident, but I was just hoping for any type of information as far as, reception, ceremonies, flowers, cost, colors, photos, etc.... from couples who have recently gotten married in Miami. I know weddings can be pretty expensive these days and the economy is so bad so I was hoping to get an in-site from all of you. Especially the Wedded Ladies. Thanks in advance.

Wedding in Miami, FL?
I can't answer you question completely, but I got married in Tampa, Florida. I only had a budget of 10,000 for 150 people. I didn't think that would work for the type of wedding I wanted, but it did. And everyone thought my wedding was wonderful and most of all expensive! Spend the bulk of your money a photographer and a DJ. This is only my opinion. Both of these were important to me. I have been to weddings where the DJ was horrible and the wedding cost close to 80,000 and we couldn't wait to leave. I wanted to have my reception near the water, but it cost way to much $$$ so instead I had it down the rode from the water and had everyone stay at a hotel at the beach. I can send you pics if you want for a few ideas and give you my wedding photographer's name she is awesome. She travels all over Florida and beyond. Good luck!
Reply:The only thing I can advise you to do (since I don't live in Miami) is to have it indoors. It's too hot in Miami for an outdoor wedding.





Good luck and Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment