Monday, May 11, 2009

What shall I wear to an Evening Wedding Reception?? UK please?

I am going to my cousins Evening Wedding Reception on 10th June. She is getting married in Florida this week and holding an evening do (At a Castle) for everyone who obviously couldnt join them for the wedding. But what do I wear? Ive only been to 2 weddings 1 when I was 2 and a flower girl and the other about 5 year ago but it was Scottish so you wore the same thing from morning til after midnight! (also i was a little larger then)


Do I wear a dress and some sandals or heels or trousers and a top... I want to look nice as I've looked hideous on photos in the past and this is the first time a family event has come up and im not single! I'm 25, size 10/12, 34D, and 5'4, dark medium length hair, if that helps.


I saw this dress and thought it was nice:


http://search.next.co.uk/nav/cat/01women...


I'm not the most fashion concious person out there so any help would be appreciated!

What shall I wear to an Evening Wedding Reception?? UK please?
Why don't you ask your cousin what the dress code is. Some stipulate long or glamorous. If none of these then those NEXT dresses would be great with some high strappy sandals - not sure which dress you mean though. Something a bit eveningy with some sparkles would be good.
Reply:Wear something that you feel comfortable.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment