Monday, May 11, 2009

Unique, blue wedding centerpieces for reception?

Hello, I am getting married in May 09' and I am trying to get an idea of what I want. I am looking at different reception centerpieces, but haven't really had any good ideas for something unique. My wedding colors are marine and white so I was really hoping to find something that could be incorporated into that; but I really didn't want to do flowers. Any suggestions or nice pictures of things others have done that might work? The wedding is themed around a "happily ever after" idea.


THANKS!

Unique, blue wedding centerpieces for reception?
You could have floating candle bowls with marine and clear stones on the bottom and then get simple white and marine colored floating candles.
Reply:You could try the bowls with blue colored gems and a betta fish. They come in really pretty blue shades. Only one in a bowl. Just be sure they have a home at the end of the night, no fish sacrifices for your centerpieces. ;)





http://www.bettamansions.com/

platform flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment