Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What to wear to brother's wedding reception?

I have two brothers getting married this year and want to wear the same dress to one rehearsal dinner, and one reception. My options are to buy a $265 strapless navy blue dress with pink lace on it, or a cream-greenish colored dress with little flowers on it for $165....I really do like both, but think the first one (although its a little sexier, which is not my aim with family weddings) is a little more versatile...for evening and day....


So yeah, help me out ;-).

What to wear to brother's wedding reception?
In order for these dresses to be appropriate for mixed events you would have to consider the time of day, level of formality and the venue. Plus, you should consider the bridesmaids dresses because you'll want to steer away from using similar colors or appearing as a bridesmaid. If both dresses suit the event then go for the one with straps to avoid appearing too sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment